THREE BLIND MICE was founded in 1970, Osaka Expo year, when a lot of new sprouts begun to open, and closed in 2014. It is the really THE LABEL of Japan Jazz.
There are, in fact, so many nice albums, and it is so tough to choose to buy.
In such a case, sometimes, GREATEST HITS album can be the one.
THE FAMOUS SOUND OF THREE BLIND MICE (VOL.1)
- ACURE MARINE from BLOW UP/ Isao Suzuki
- MIDNIGHT SUGAR from MIDNIGHT SUGAR/ Tsuyoshi Yamamoto
- MIDNIGHT SUNRISE from SCANDINAVIAN SUITE/ Bingo Miki&TOKYO UNION
- THE LADY IS A TRUMP from MISTER WONDERFUL/ Ayako Hosokawa
- LA FIESTA from NEW HERD/ Miyama Toshiyuki AND NEW HERD
- THE WAY WE WERE from GIRL TALKS/ YAMA&GIRO’S
- WHEN A MAN LOVES WOMAN from WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN/ Takashi Mizuhashi
- ALONE TOGETHER from ALONE TOGETHER/ Masaru Imada& George Muraz
- WILLOW WEEP FOR ME from GREEN SLEEVES/ Shoji Yokouchi
- MISTY from MISTY/ Tsuyoshi Yamamoto
For reference, TBM once coordinated votes on “your favorite albums” in 2004. Result as follows;
①MISTY/ Tsuyoshi Yamamoto ②BLOW UP/ Isao Suzuki ③BLUE CITY/ Isao Suzuki ④ LOVE IS A MANY SPLENDORE’S THING/ Kunihiko Sugano ⑤BLACK ORPHEUS/ Isao Suzuki ⑥GIRL TALK/ Yama&Giro ⑦MIDNIGHT SUGAR/ Tsuyoshi Yamamoto ⑧MARI NAKAMOTOⅢ/ Mari Nakamoto& Kazumi Watanabe ⑨SCANDINAVIAN SUITE/ Bingo Miki&Tokyo Union ⑩SESSION IN GIN-PARI/ Masayuki Takayanagi&..
Blue characters are listed in this album vol1. Then, others are in coming vol2. and 3 !!!