It is commonly considered that the most HOT Jazz Cafe era is in 60′ and around half 70′.
And the most concentrated area is SHINJUKU.
Shinjuku is still very hot in terms of variety. I like it very much. It is a great pity that I was not experienced with HOT Jazz Cafe era in Shinjuku, however, I can imagine when visiting DUG ♪♪
There are so many Jazz Cafe in Tokyo. And many of them have long, valuable histories.
However, DUG has preference in every direction as follows. That is the most prestigious.
- Top leading of Jazz Cafe culture from 1951.
- Master, Mr.Hozumi Nakadaira is so called, “founder of Jazz photographer” , then a lot of hot relationship with Jazz giants bring such hot atmosphere in DUG as well.
- Remarkable “comfortableness” inside cafe with high sense interior.
- Nice drinks, nice side dishes ♪
- Located in center in Tokyo. Convenient to visit.
No need of more written explanation ! Just hope to see in DUG !!
Address= 3-15-12, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (on backside of very famous bookstore, Kinokuniya)
Business hour= 12:00-23:30 (No closing day) (better to be double confirmed)