In fact, there are so many jazz clubs in Tokyo metropolitan area. In fact, there are so many jazz musicians to be playing there. To be honest, question is the guests who should have more chance to entertain there.
Anyway, we are happy to have enough chance.
Mikiko Nagatake (p) is probably one of a musician who plays most energetically at jazz club.
For example by seeing her live schedule in Oct. Nov.and Dec., 3 months, she had performances more than 25 times every month. Almost every night !!
Some statistics shows that she played at 29 jazz clubs in 3 months. I wanted to investigate more where is the most familiar place ??
- Bon Courage (Suido-bashi) : 11 times !!
- Nardis (Kashiwa) : 7 times
- Coquelicot (Funabashi) : 5 times
- Coquelicot f (Funabashi) : 5 times
- Cochi (Koiwa) : 4 times
- Gate One (Takadanobaba), Sometimes (Kichijoji), Sweet Rain (Nakano), Salt Peanuts (Ekoda), Knuttel House (Iriya) : 3 times
The next question is who is often to play with her.
- Nami Kano (sax) : 9 times — there was JABUTICABA tour in early Oct.
- Sota Kira (ds) : 7 times — Mikiko Nagatake trio and J.J.Soul
- Miyuki Moriya (sax) : 6 times
- Solo : 6 times
- Ryoji Orihara (fretless bass), Yoshiaki Masuo (g), Kaito Nakamura (ds): 5 times
Which unit is the next regular one for Mikiko Nagatake ??